Returns and Exchanges
What is Two Blind Brothers return policy?
- Items can be returned within 45 days of purchase for a full refund as long as they are in good condition.
- You must request a return label by emailing us or through our contact page.
- The return label will be emailed to you. If you cannot print out your label, please call us at (844)822-2582.
- Items may be exchanged within 90 days of purchase for the current value of the shirt
- Final sale items may not be returned or exchanged. Please do not return more than one order at a time.
- Email confirmation will be sent out once the return is processed. It could take up to 14 days for the return to be shipped and processed.
- Items purchased in stores must be returned in stores in order to get a refund.
- If the item is defective, please call us at (844)822-2582 and we will arrange for the item to be returned and a new one to be shipped.
What is Two Blind Brothers exchange policy?
- If you wish to exchange an item, you have up to 90 days from the date of purchase to exchange the item. It must be unwashed and unworn.
- Exchanges can be made for items of the current value of the shirt.
- If you wish to exchange an item because of a defect, please call us at (844)822-2582.
- No adjustments will be made if the item you purchased is more expensive than the current item.
What if I lost my return label?
If you lost your return label, please call us at (844)822-2582. We will email you a new return label to print out.
How long does a return or exchange take to process?
Please allow up to 14 days for your return or exchange to be processed. If you do not get confirmation within 14 days, please call us at (844)822-2582 so we can address the situation.
How do I make a return or exchange from an international location?
If you wish to return an item from an international location, you will be charged extra for shipping. Please call us at (844)822-2582 so we can arrange for the international shipping.
How do I know if my item is final sale?
You will know your item is final sale by looking at the purchase receipt. If it does not say final sale, and it is final sale when you are returning the item, we will refund you your original purchase amount.