Long Sleeve Henley
The shirt that started it all! Our long sleeve henley is the ultimate base layer, featuring the softest blend of fabric for your utmost comfort.
Each shirt has a braille metal tag with the word “feel." It’s a tribute to the dual mission of Two Blind Brothers: to cure blindness and raise awareness about visual impairments. This subtle, yet symbolic accent is recognizable, stylish and a great conversation starter.
- Long Sleeve
- Standard fit
- “Feel” braille metal tag on left sleeve.
- Available in solid and striped styles
- 7 solid colors: Light Grey, Navy, Black, Light Blue, White, Charcoal, and Plum
- 4 striped colors: Forest green with Black stripes, Charcoal with Black Stripes, Blue with Rose Stripes, and Plum with White and Grey stripes
- Wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Women’s Sizes: XS-L
Premium Bamboo Jersey Tri-blend:
- 66% Bamboo
- 28% Cotton
- 6% Spandex
After months of tirelessly feeling our way through hundreds of fabrics, we decided to create our own! Our custom fabric is made in California. This premium blend is velvety soft, ridiculously comfortable, and incredibly durable. You’ll never want to take it off.
Why So Soft?
Our signature touch comes down to natural textures and tested materials. For example, our tri-blend of premium bamboo (66%), cotton (28%) and spandex (6%).
THIS IS THE STUFF BEHIND WHAT WE CALL THE WOW EFFECT.