Short Sleeve Henley
Since you loved our long sleeve henley so much, we decided to cut off the sleeves so you could rock the style all year round.
Each shirt has a braille metal tag with the word “feel." It’s a tribute to the dual mission of Two Blind Brothers: to cure blindness and raise awareness about visual impairments. This subtle, yet symbolic accent is recognizable, stylish and a great conversation starter.
- Short Sleeve
- Standard fit
- “Feel” braille metal tag on left sleeve
- Available in solid and striped styles
- 9 solid colors: Light Grey, Navy, Black, Light Blue, White, Charcoal, Plum, Maroon, and Teal
- 2 striped colors: Forest green with Black stripes and Blue with Rose Pink stripes
- Wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Men’s Sizes: S-XL
Premium Bamboo Jersey Tri-blend:
- 66% Bamboo
- 28% Cotton
- 6% Spandex
After months of tirelessly feeling our way through hundreds of fabrics, we decided to create our own! Our custom fabric is made in California. This premium blend is velvety soft, ridiculously comfortable, and incredibly durable. You’ll never want to take it off.
Why So Soft?
Our signature touch comes down to natural textures and tested materials. For example, our tri-blend of premium bamboo (66%), cotton (28%) and spandex (6%).
THIS IS THE STUFF BEHIND WHAT WE CALL THE WOW EFFECT.