Our classic pull-over hoodie was made for Casual Fridays--pairs well with your favorite pair of leggings or jeans.
Each hoodie has a braille metal tag with the word “feel." It’s a tribute to the dual mission of Two Blind Brothers: to cure blindness and raise awareness about visual impairments. This subtle, yet symbolic accent is recognizable, stylish and a great conversation starter.
- Long Sleeve
- Pull-over hoodie
- Inner hood has striped accents.
- “Feel” braille metal tag on left sleeve
- Available colors: Navy, Charcoal, Forest, and Washed Navy
- Unisex Sizes (runs large for women): XXS-3XL
- Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. No fabric softener.
Premium Bamboo Jersey Tri-blend:
- 66% Bamboo
- 28% Cotton
- 6% Spandex
After months of tirelessly feeling our way through hundreds of fabrics, we decided to create our own! Our custom fabric is made in California. This premium blend is velvety soft, ridiculously comfortable, and incredibly durable. You’ll never want to take it off.
Why So Soft?
Our signature touch comes down to natural textures and tested materials. For example, our tri-blend of premium bamboo (66%), cotton (28%) and spandex (6%).
THIS IS THE STUFF BEHIND WHAT WE CALL THE WOW EFFECT.